£16 - 20 per hour
about 1 year ago
School Site Manager urgently required for a large secondary school in Moseley. This is a very exciting role where no 2 days will be the same. You will be working in a very happy and supportive team that strives to deliver excellence to the school in order to give students the best possible learning environment.
This role is working Monday - Friday 36.5 Hours per week - 8.15am - 4.15pm with an hourly rate of pay between £16.00 - £20.00 per hour.
If you have experience of leading a team of caretakers/facilities staff in a school this could be a great temporary opportunity for you.
A typical day would involve:
- managing and leading a team of caretaker
- Minor repairs and maintenance across the site
- Ensuring the building is secure - monitoring the CCTV
- Managing sub contractors on site
- Ensuring all outside area are clean from litter and debris
- Fire alarm and fire extinguisher checks
- Ensure the department is working within the given budget
- Management of health and safety
As you will be working in a school, therefore you MUST HAVE a current DBS.
Please apply ASAP with a current CV which explains how you are an ideal candidate for this role. Interviews can be arranged at short notice for the right candidates so if you have the experience and the passion for education and helping children have the best education possible the apply now.