£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
3 months ago
We are currently looking for a number of experienced caretakers with an enhanced DBS to carry out work at a school in Nottingham. There is parking on site as well as good transport links and is easy to get to from most areas of Nottingham.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a part time position on a long term basis
30 hour caretaker split shift 6 to 9am and 3 to 6 pm
It is essential that you have a current enhanced DBS due to the nature of the site unfortunately we cannot consider anyone that does not have an enhanced DBS This is an ongoing position with the opportunity to go permanent after a couple of months
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning of designated areas to the required standard.
- Emptying litterbins, etc. and removing waste to designated areas.
- Cleaning of toilets and washrooms to the required standard where allocated.
- Spray cleaning, scrubbing floors and re-sealing with polish.
- Using powered equipment where necessary (scrubbing machines, wet pick up machines, vacuum cleaners).
- Cleaning of working surfaces and other furniture as directed.
- Clearing up after flooding and/or any other emergency cleaning.
- Effective and efficient on-site liaison with site representatives in order to deliver excellent standards of customer care.
These roles are temporary, and paid via ourselves as a recruitment agency. For the right person, there are possibilities of permanent jobs available after 12 weeks of temporary work.
Please apply asap if you are interested!