£38k - 40k per year + Extensive benefits package
2 months ago
Would you like to join an outstanding affordable housing association and play an integral part in their continual growth and success? Do you have experience of managing sales within the housing sector? If so this could be the role you are looking for.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £38,000 - £40,000
- Extensive benefits package including enhanced pension, flexi-time working plus access to a suite of additional benefits.
- 33 days annual leave rising to 38 with service.
- An opportunity to join a people-centric organisation
You will be responsible for managing and leading a team delivering the home ownership sales programme for this affordable housing organisation. Working across the entire organisation to deliver development specific sales plans. You will be preparing and managing the sales budgets, forecasting sales and cashflow.
Overall your role will ultimately be to manage the departments sales and aftercare service.
- A demonstrable track record of sales within the affordable housing market
- A professional qualification in housing
- Knowledge of current legislations surrounding property sales and agreements
- Exceptional communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders
- Specific housing sector knowledge such as help to buy schemes
- Experienced in managing budgets and forecasts
- An experienced leader and manager of sales processes and people.
Candidates with a certificate in residential sales, IRPM accreditation or Propertymark awards are highly desirable for this post.
You will also need to undertake a DBS check.
You can either be based in South Yorkshire or North Lincolnshire. There are 2 offices you can work from and this role will see a blend of home and office working.
If this sounds like you then please apply with your CV to email@example.com.