£40k - 43k per year + Company Car
0844 406 0086
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Sales Engineer stuck in a rut with your current employer? Are you looking for that next step in your career in a role where you can really showcase your sales skills? If this sounds like you and you have a background in air conditioning/refrigeration then this might be the role for you:
This company are at the forefront of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration technology who can offer design, installation and after sales services for leading brands of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. They have consistent repeat business and long term contracts in place which ensure you have job stability and peace of mind. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Sales Engineer to join a well-respected company
What’s on offer?
- £40,000-£43,000 + Company car
- Opportunity to put your mark on the role
- Great profit related bonus
- Fantastic team to work alongside
- 25 days holiday + stats!
You will be actively involved in business development and sales for both installation of new products and service and maintenance agreements. An essential part of your role will be building and maintaining excellent customer relationships as well as retaining new business.
Other responsibilities will see you establishing contact with designers and contractors, negotiating quotes for equipment and labour with a professional manner at all times. You will be required to visit sites on occasion and provide technical support where needed.
- You will be from an air conditioning background with good knowledge of both maintenance and installation.
- It is important you come from a contracting background over manufacturing due to the nature of the business.
- You will have a proven sales and building services project management experience within the industry.
- The ideal location for this role would be the West Midlands.
- A full UK driving licence is also required.
What Happens Next?
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you’re looking to work with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage asap,
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 17th February. There will be a 2 stage interview process which will be held at the West Midlands office.