£35k - 45k per year + Bonus structure and company car
almost 2 years ago
SALES / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
Our Client is a well established and growing design, installation and maintenance air condition and Refrigeration Company across the UK are looking to add to there growing workforce
We are looking for a highly skilled Sales / Applications Engineer with extensive building services experience to join their successful team in Reading.
- To be active and pro-active involved in business development and sales
- Build effective long lasting client relationships and manage these. Always delivering the best customer service
- Constantly liaise with customers, designers and contractors to source equipment suitable for their requirements submit offers to trade and in negotiation of contracts, in a professional manner. Providing technical support where needed
- Work effectively with end users, developers and fit out contractors on Cat A and Cat B schemes.
- Manage projects from start to finish offering design input into the installation
Liaise with engineers, sub-contractors and branch colleagues to ensure new installations are delivered to the highest standard.
- Site visits when required
- Proven sales and building services project management experience on a wide range of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems and applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with end users, developers and fit out contractors on Cat A and Cat B Schemes.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of a wide range of air conditioning systems.
High financial and commercial awareness with the ability to manage large budgets and resources.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong business relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues and contractors.
- A thorough understanding of and ability to deliver outstanding and continuous customer service.
A very competitive package with a healthy bonus structure and company car.
Please apply to this role or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information