£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to gain experience and qualifications in a trade? Do you have an interest in roofing? Do you live in the Birmingham area?
Then please read on to find out more about an exciting opportunity
We are currently working with a large company that are looking to expand their maintenance division. They are looking to employ a roofer’s mate that has ambitions to become a qualified roofer. You will be taken on at minimum wage with the potential, after 3 months’ probation, to become a roofing apprentice and train on the job and at college to become a qualified roofer
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company that provide genuine opportunities to progress to become a qualified roofer
- Pay rate is minimum wage per hour for the 3 months
- Overtime readily available paid up to double time, so high earning potentials
- Guaranteed 160 hours PAID per month
You will be the right hand man to the roofing department carrying out all tasks asked of you. This is a great opportunity to learn a trade on the job and work towards gaining a qualification that will set you up for life!
- Will have a flexible approach to work, as there will be a call-out rota with the role.
- Will have an enthusiasm to learn new things and have the desire to gain a qualification
- Extremely reliable, professional and hard working
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held within the next 2 weeks