£35k - 40k per year + Excellent benefits package
6 months ago
If you are Residential Building Manager looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of between £35,000 - £40,000
- Holiday entitlement of 33 days per annum
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Income Protection
- Option for Group Pension Scheme
- Access to a suite of discounts with leading retailers
As The Residential Building Manager you will have an incredibly varied role. Working Monday - Friday you will be responsible for the effective management of a high-end residential building with a total of over 150 units.
The role will require producing and managing budgets. You will also lead a dedicated team or property professionals including concierge, maintenance and cleaning staff. In addition to this you will be working alongside the Regional Facilities Manager as the main point of contact for the residents within the building
You will ensure the maintenance tasks both reactive and preventative are carried out to the highest standards and that budgetary compliance is upheld at all times. Also of vital importance is the health & safety of not only the residents but also the staff under your supervision across the building.
It also goes without saying that customer service is paramount in this position as is the ability to manage a wide cross-section of stakeholders.
You should possess the following experience:
- IRPM – Preferably AIRPM
- Management experience within residential property management - Preferably in the Build to Rent sector
- Residential property/Block management experience
- Experience of managing complex developments
- Experience of managing and working with residents associations
- A background in leading teams of facilities professionals to deliver exceptional levels of quality.
Candidates with a property related qualification such as RICS are also highly desirable.
An award winning highly respected and professional organisation are currently experiencing an exciting period of sustained growth due to significant development across their BTR portfolio.
This role is commutable from East London, Blackwall, Stratford, Barking, East Ham and Canning Town.
You may have experience of the following: Building Manager, Senior Building Manager, Senior Property Manager, Property Manager, Block Manager, IRPM, IRPM Part 1, IRPM Part 2, AIRPM, MIRPM, FIRPM, Estates Manager, Residential Estates Manager, Portfolio Manager and Property Portfolio Manager.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for interview.