£11.36 - 11.36 per hour
almost 2 years ago
25th November 2019
Resident Liaison Officers (RLO)
Do you love communicating to people and offering fantastic customer service at all times?
Are you interested in construction, new builds and interior design?
I am working with a very well know company, that is rapidly nearing its centenary. They are looking to recruit a Resident Liaison Officer to work from their offices in Hull on a 4 month contract starting 25th November 2019
The purpose of the Resident Liaison Officer is vital – You will be the first point of contact for residents and you will be the first person they see from the company.
You will help new home owners to choose the specifications they want for their new homes. This could be kitchens, bathrooms, carpets etc. You will ensue that all people affected by the building works, including new and existing tenants are regularly communicated with and supported through the process. You will do this by:
- Liaising with site management staff to ensure you are always up to date with progress on building or remedial work
- Producing regular high quality newsletters, bulletins and notices. Consulting with residents groups and representatives by arranging meetings
- Using social media
- Handling all complaints or issues
If you love what you have read and this is the job for you and you have:
- Previous customer service experience
- A basic understanding of the construction industry
- Previous experience in resident/tenant experience
- Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written
- Amazing relationship building skills
The please apply straight away to avoid disappointment.
This position is on a temporary basis until March 2020 and the pay rate is £11.36 per hour
You next step will be to apply with your most up to date CV that highlights/demonstrates how you are the ideal person for this role. For all successful candidates please expect a call to discuss your CV and to impart more information regarding the role.