£10.41 - 10.41 per hour
08444 060 086
4 months ago
A fantastic temporary contract has become available, working for one of the leading employers in Chesterfield. Managing thousands of homes in the Chesterfield area, this housing association is well known for being a top employer of choice and provides an excellent working environment.
We are looking for a capable and communicative candidate with experience of working in a busy office environment, and dealing with various administrative tasks - you must have good IT skills with a good grasp of word processing and spreadsheet usage, as well as being used to using printers, photocopiers and databases.
What’s in it for you:
- Monday to Friday,
- Paying £10.41 per hour
- Excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, positive, growing team
About the role:
- Responsible for providing telephone-based income collection service for customers in arrears
- Managing customer accounts through the enforcement process (training provided)
- Taking payments, setting up and amending direct debits
- Issuing arrears letters
- Handling and protecting confidential and sensitive data
- Must have previous administrator experience
- Excellent record keeping
- Well experienced working with Microsoft
This role is due to start immediately and is initially a temporary contract - if you have office administration experience, and can work with internal and external customers with efficiency and empathy, then please email you CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply today!