£32,821.43 - 32,821.43 per year
08444 060 086
17 days ago
Rent Collection Manager
Are you looking to work with a company that genuinely put people at the heart of everything you do? Based within the head office in Chesterfield this role will see you working for a leading housing association who manage over 8000 properties in the North Derbyshire/ South Yorkshire region.
Please read more about this great new permanent opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £32,821.43, raising with service to £35,650.87
- Working closely with the Community Sustainment Manager to periodically review the Income Collection and Recovery Policy, ensuring that the company documents are kept in line with new legislation
- Performance management of the Rents Team, ensure that steps in place to reach targets set
- Monitoring and supporting the Rents Team to ensure that all work is completed in line with the Collection and Recovery Policy
- Preparation of reports to identify emerging issues in arrears and debt management
- Act as a liaison between the Rents Team and other departments throughout the company
- Manage projects within the rents collection
- Work alongside other organisations to develop and improve dealing with debt
- Must have experience working within Rent Collection
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a Rents team is desirable
- Must have substantial knowledge of Income Collection and Recovery Policy
- A proactive and understanding attitude
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please click apply today! You will be contacted if you meet the criteria above.