£38k - 40k per year + Fully expensed vehicle, phone and tablet
about 2 years ago
Regional Operations Manager – Cleaning Division
I have a exciting rare opportunity to join one of our oldest and favourite clients. These jobs do not become available very often at this company. It is a company that's continually growing and getting bigger and better every day
If you're working in the contract cleaning industry based between Milton Keynes/Slough and you are a successful Operations Manager or an aspiring Regional Operations Manager this is the company you want to be working for.
I am looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager to cover the South area to ensure the profitability of the regions operations in line with company targets and expectations. The area covers 100 locations, managing 3 service managers across Milton Keynes (most northerly contract), Home Counties, London, Southampton and also, with less contracts, Bristol and Cardiff.
What’s in it for you?
A salary of between £38,000 to £40,000
Fully expensed company car
LifeWorks Employee Care
Excellent career and development prospects
As a Regional Operations Manager you will be accountable for
- The overall responsibility for managing a dedicated portfolio of business to achieve or exceed budgets set.
- Identifying new business, additions to existing business or non-contractual business to boost your regions profitability
- Quoting for new and additional business in adherence to the Company Margin Policy
- Following the guidance of the Director to ensure that company policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all new contract start-ups within the region are properly planned and executed.
- Service delivery - Establish and monitor the regions operational service level agreements to ensure contract KPI’s are achieved
- Undertaking customer visits to build relationships and ensure satisfaction with the cleaning service. .
- Ensuring all customer queries and complaints within the region are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring that a consistent level of service delivery is provided across contracts within the region.
- Fully understanding contract specific SLA and KPI requirements within the region.
- Regularly review the costing and operation of the regions contracts with service managers to ensure the most effective cleaning methods and manning levels are operated.
The Regional Operations Manager will also be required to
- Recruit, train and develop subordinates to ensure a high calibre of capable staff.
- Regularly review and appraise the performance of staff, providing coaching or training solutions as required.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to meet personal development needs.
- Communicate Divisional and Company issues.
- Resolve any disciplinary matters in line with Company Policy.
- Ensure that the Company Health and Safety Policy is properly implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure payroll accuracy is maintained and that payroll costs are well controlled and within budget.
- Identify and take corrective actions on variations to budget hours, to ensure labour productivity standards are achieved.
- Provide accurate data and information to keep the Director informed of any key operational issues.
- Manage action plans and analyse any service failures. If necessary implement any improvement initiatives and use innovative management techniques
I am expecting a high demand for this role as it is starting as soon as possible so please do not delay and apply now. If you require anymore information please contact me on email@example.com