£30k - 36k per year + Excellent Benefits
almost 3 years ago
Are you a refrigeration engineer with specific experience working in supermarkets? Are you looking for your next career move with a front-runner in their field, who work with some of the most recognisable brands on the market? I am looking for a Refrigeration engineer for a long-running and successful company, for a mobile position based South of London.
This is a mobile position where day-to-day you’ll travel between sites, which are predominantly supermarkets, performing PPMs and reactive maintenance in large walk-in fridges. You’ll be working a 45 hour week, and the callout rota is 1 in 4.
What you’ll need
- Time-served apprenticeship in air conditioning and refrigeration, as well as valid F-Gas certificate
- Experience of working in supermarket fridges
- A positive attitude, and excellent communication skills as you’ll be dealing with General managers on client sites
- Full driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £36,000 per annum and with the callout being paid at £150 per week you’ll also benefit from an extra £2000 on top of that, even if you don’t leave the house!
- Overtime which is paid at a flat rate of £21ph, no matter what time or day you’re called out
- A very generous 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enrolment to pension and healthcare schemes after 1 years service
- Paid travel time – get paid from the minute you leave your door, no matter how far you’re travelling
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a career move within a respected player in the industry, then please apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and I will forward your CV with a view to organising a telephone interview with the client.