£32k - 35k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 1 year ago
27th May 2019
Looking for a better work life balance?
Tired of being just a number?
The vacancy we have offers this and more:
This highly reputable company are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join their team in Norfolk. The role will see you carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to various commercial and industrial contracts around Lincolnshire and Norfolk
What the company have on offer:
- A Salary of up to £37,000 + Van + fuel card
- Door to door travel
- Call out of only 1-10!
- £145 stand-by payment plus a day in lieu if your week includes a bank holiday
- Holidays start at 25 days + stats and increase year on year (max of 30)
- Ongoing training and development
- A genuinely great company to work for, there low turnover of staff is evident of their
The list goes on and I will happy to tell you more once we come to having a chat about the role
What the company needs from you:
You will be ideal for this role if you are an apprentice trained Refrigeration Engineer with good working knowledge of air conditioning
You will also possess outstanding customer service skills and have demonstrable knowledge of commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning engineering.
They also require the following qualifications and knowledge:
- Refrigerant handling qualification (C&G 2079)
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning qualification
- A time served apprenticeship (desirable)
- Full UK driving License
- Experienced in diagnosis and repairs of systems malfunctions
- Service Maintenance
- Commissioning experience
- Excellent chilled water experience
This is a specialist Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company who are well respected within the industry. They have been at the forefront of their game for the last 50 + years and continue to expand the business through reputation and expert knowledge
They are customer and employee focused which is a large contribution to their success
We want to hear from you if you have the refrigeration experience required and live in North Norfolk. If can either send your CV to Jacobm@thornbaker.co.uk or apply directly to this advert I will be in touch