£35k - 38k per year + Excellent Benefits
about 2 years ago
Want to boost your CV with experience on a genuinely high profile contract? Want the opportunity to genuinely earn as much money as possible in overtime and callouts? We have an opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to work on this brand new role in London.
What’s on offer?
- An excellent salary of £35-38k
- Travel time is paid – you only have to give your first and last half an hour – so if you do end up stuck in travel you can rest assured you’re getting paid for it
- The callout rota is 1 in 10, but you can do extra callout if you want, and the rates are way above market average at £25 per day – meaning an extra £175 per week for every week you do, even if you’re not called out
- Plenty of overtime which is all paid at 1.5x or double you usual rate – and a genuine opportunity to significantly increase your earnings – some of the engineers earn way more than the contracts managers
- Van, fuel card and mobile phone which are allowed personal usage
- 23 days holiday plus your bank holidays paid
- Working on a really high profile contract which will look great on your CV
- Regular hours of Monday to Friday, 8-5
- You MUST have as a minimum City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Certificate
- Ideally NVQ Level 2/3 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Experience of reactive and planned maintenance on VRVs, VRFs, chillers and down flow units
- A full clean driving license
- You will be required to do full criminal background checks
- You must be available to attend interview on Monday 8th April
- You must able to easily access London as most of the work will be inside the M25
You’ll be travelling around sites in London – generally within the M25 working on a really high profile contract. As part of a team of 10, you’ll spit circa 900 PPMs a month, and 25 reactive calls a day between you so there will be plenty to keep you busy. You’ll be working as part of a supportive team, whose manager has worked on the tools himself, so you can rest assured that you’ll have the support of an ex-engineer with realistic expectations.
Interviews are being held on Monday 8th April in East London with the line manager – if you’ve got the relevant experience then send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for consideration and to line up your interview…