£40k - 45k per year + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer who is looking for the opportunity to work for a well-established company that have extensive contracts across the UK? If you are looking for a new permanent opportunity then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Overtime available, which is paid at x1.5
- Excellent working environment
- Mobile role reporting to the Nottingham office daily covering national contracts
- Permanent Mon - Fri 7.00am - 4.00pm.
- Callout: 1 in 8 with £100 standby payments + x 1.5 for all hours worked over 40 hours including call out work.
Key skills: NVQ in refrigeration and air conditioning, F-Gas (Fgas, F Gas, F.Gas, F. Gas, 2079), bottle coolers, under counter fridges, upright fridges, upright freezers, fridges, display counters, display cabinets, cellar coolers, walk-in cold rooms
The Refrigeration Engineer will be responsible for carrying out work across light refrigeration plant and equipment in the catering industry covering a wide variety of premises including retail, hospitality, education and healthcare. Work will encompass installations, servicing, maintenance, breakdown and repair work on a wide variety of warranty works.
The successful candidate will strive to provide first time fixes, represent the company in a positive manner, provide excellent customer service at all times and work within H&S regulations, guidelines and policies.
- Have at least 2 years' post-apprenticeship experience in refrigeration
- Be F-Gas qualified
- Have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of refrigeration
- Have the ability to fit a variety of components including pumps, valves, motors, compressors, condensors, etc.
- Be able to fault find effectively on refrigeration equipment and be competent in the use of refrigeration and electrical test equipment
- Ideally have skills and previous experience of brazing and soldering of pipework
Thorn Baker are recruiting on behalf of a well-established refrigeration company that have been operating in the industry for over 30 years. They offer services that include design, installation, servicing, maintenance, breakdown and repairs and have a wide variety of contracts, across which they provide a multitude of cooling solutions.
This role would suit a Refrigeration Engineer who is passionate about the trade and wants to work on catering refrigeration equipment across the UK.
For more information on this unique opportunity, please apply today with your CV.