£36k - 39k per year + 25 days holiday, over time, callout
almost 2 years ago
Are you a refrigeration engineer with specific experience working in supermarkets? Are you looking for your next career move with a front-runner in their field, who work with some of the most recognisable brands on the market? I am looking for a Refrigeration engineer for a long-running and successful company, for a mobile position based in North West London.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £36,000 – £39,000 per annum and with the callout being paid at £150 per week you’ll also benefit from an extra £2000 on top of that, even if you don’t leave the house!
- Overtime which is paid at a flat rate of £22ph, no matter what time or day you’re called out
- A very generous 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enrolment to pension and healthcare schemes after 1 years service
- Paid travel time – get paid from the minute you leave your door, no matter how far you’re travelling
This is a mobile position where day-to-day you’ll travel between sites between Reading and West London, which are predominantly supermarkets, performing PPMs and reactive maintenance in large walk-in fridges. You’ll be working a 45 hour week, and the callout rota is 1 in 4.
What you’ll need
- Time-served apprenticeship in air conditioning and refrigeration, as well as valid F-Gas (2079) certificate
- Experience of working in supermarket fridges including central plant, large refrigeration packs and Co2
- A positive attitude, and excellent communication skills as you’ll be dealing with General managers on client sites
- To be based in between West London and Reading so you can access all sites easily
- Full clean driving license
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a career move within a respected player in the industry, then please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com , telephone interviews can be arranged at short notice and if you fit the bill you’ll be quickly progressed to Face to face interview.