Highly competitive basic salary plus car allowance.
8 months ago
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on M&E contracts within the building services or FM sector? If so please read further about this outstanding permanent opportunity to join an international multi-disciplinary business in their North West office.
What’s in it for you?
• Highly competitive basic salary
• Company car allowance of £4200 per annum
• 25 days with an option to purchase further days + bank holidays per annum
• Healthcare, company pension scheme
• A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression
You will be working within a very busy and fast paced division of this international organisation. You will be working across a wide variety of projects and will hold responsibility for the financial success of the projects and contracts.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on budget and ensure that profits are maximised. You will work closely with sub-contractors ensuring excellent management of accounts as well as managing and reporting variations to the Commercial Manager.
This role is based in the North West office in Manchester. Travel will be required across multiple sites across the North West.
What you’ll need:
• HNC in quantity surveying
• Previous experience of working as a QS on M&E projects within an engineering/building services environment
• You’ll have exceptional communication skills managing relationships between key stakeholders
• You’ll also ideally have experience of NEC forms of contracts
Having RICS qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you’re looking to work with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held over the next week and will be online in the first instance.