£35k - 45k per year + DOE
0844 406 0086
11 months ago
Are you a Qualified Electrical Supervisor looking for a permanent opportunity in the Cambridgeshire region? If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a company that offers serious opportunities to progress then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 – DOE
- A fully expensed vehicle + mobile + tablet
- 1 in 6 call out rota – opportunity to earn a OTE of £45,000
- Company pension scheme, life assurance and accident cover
- Opportunity to progress within a rapidly expanding business
We are currently working with a fast growing company based in the Peterborough area. They are working on a wide variety of contracts in the industrial and commercial fields so you will have a constant flow of new work.
This company offer progression on a regular basis and have an excellent reputation for promoting from within.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out electrical testing / remedial / project works across the Cambridgeshire and surrounding counties. In addition you will be providing support to the Building Services Manager with service delivery and quality management across the contracts.
You will carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor, validate and sign off NICEIC certification, maintain the NICEIC registration, including overseeing the annual NICEIC assessment as well as overseeing the work of the electrical team to improve the quality of test & inspection across the business
- You will have previous experience as an NICEIC Electrical Qualifying Supervisor
- You will also have working knowledge of health & safety at work
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, testing & inspections
- City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & Part 2
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds Testing & Inspection 2391 or 2394/5
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then do not hesitate, apply with your CV or email me at RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk. The role will be interviewing week commencing 2nd December.