£19.7k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you used to working in a challenging and public facing environment We have an exciting opportunity for a Public Enquiry Receptionist to join a highly successful FM company based in Kent. If this sounds like you then please read below and apply on-line or send your CV to email@example.com
Working as a Public Enquiry Receptionist based in Kent and reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties. You will provide a professional reception service in a challenging and public facing environment meeting a wide variety of people, as well as providing administrative assistance alongside a fantastic team.
Hours 8am to 6pm on the following rota - 3 days on, 3 days off for 3 times, followed by 4 days on 2 days off twice.
Salary £19,700 + Benefits.
Immediate start available subject to security clearance.
Interview date available is Monday 29th January 2018.
Your main duties include;
- Meeting and greeting the members of the public.
- Signing visitors in and out.
- Assisting with any queries both over the telephone and face to face.
- Recording details accurately.
- Processing appropriate documentation.
Your administrative duties include;
- Assisting with paperwork and any other tasks as requested.
- Answering the phone and responding to emails in a polite and professional manner.
- General administration duties.
Do you have the following skills
- Reception or front of house experience within a challenging public facing environment.
- Ability to remain calm in a demanding environment.
- Efficient computer skills including use of the Microsoft package and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a receptionist in Kent to join a highly successful FM company on this public sector account.
For more information, please apply on-line with your CV today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org