£50k per year + car allowance & bens
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced maintenance project manager?
You will be working in an enviable working environment with the responsibility for ensuring the longevity of the sites’ building services. You’ll be working on maintenance projects of £5k - £200k across fabric, HVAC and M&E throughout the portfolio of FM contracts which include charities, retail and manufacturing.
Thorn Baker EFM have worked with this organisation for over 10 years and have placed a number of candidates at management level who are already reaping the benefits of working with this ever growing organisation and progressing with their career.
This role will involve working Monday to Friday with travel across the North West with some travel to the Midlands, and will require occasional overnight stays.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- A background in project management within an FM environment – if you’ve worked on projects for a large national FM provider before, you’ll fit right in.
- A technical background ideally in m&e or HVAC maintenance / project management
- The ability to manage and priorities many projects happening simultaneously
- Budgetary management experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes.
Technical qualifications required for this role:
- Recognised electrical or mechanical apprenticeship or HNC/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- IOSH or NEBOSH
What happens next?
We’ll be arranging interviews for this role imminently – all internal possibilities have been exhausted, and we are now looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick reply!