£45k - 48k per year + Van & fuel card, healthcare, 22 days holiday
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to build your own department from the ground up? Are you well connecting with sub-contractors in the Building services industry, and keen to use this knowledge to make a significant impact on a forward thinking company? We are recruiting for a newly created role as a Project Manager, working for one of the most innovating building services companies in the market at the moment?
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £45,000 – £48,000 per annum
- Company van and fuel card
- Private healthcare
- 30 days holiday per annum including stats
- The opportunity to take the role as far as you want – this is newly created position and as a result, it’s an opportunity to make a name for yourself and to develop the department as far as you possibly can
- Experience project managing and quoting small works (up to £500,000), within the M&E sector
- A technical background with a good network of subcontractors within the building services industry
- A thorough knowledge of M&E plant including commercial boilers, chillers, Air conditioning
- A proven track of delivering projects on time and to budget
- You’ll need to be prepared to travel – you’ll be in the office in Cambridge regularly as well as client sites in London (which your train fare will be paid for) and other sites across the UK.
As project manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing and capital plant replacement work, with you taking ownership of the project from inception to completion. This will involve taking the initial enquiry, estimating, bidding, costing and overseeing implementation. You’ll liaise with internal contract managers as to their customers needs, and following that, use your network within the industry to source the most trusted suppliers and sub-contractors in the business, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. You will have a wide portfolio of the businesses current clients to work with, who include universities, corporate, education, retail and manufacturing business. Being as this is a newly created role, the company are looking for someone highly driven, who can develop this from being a lone role to it’s own department so progression is readily available, and in correlation to your own success.
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be next week in Cambridge (Week commencing 6th May). Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant projects for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.