£50k - 60k per year + Pro rata
about 1 month ago
We are recruiting an exciting role for one of our favourite client’s. they are looking to add an experienced FM Procurement manager to their team on a fixed term contract basis. If you are based in Surrey/South London and are looking to join a highly rated soft services organisation then please read further about this great opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000 Pro rata
- Fixed term contract
- Opportunity to join a business who are growing and continue to enhance their reputation within the sector.
- Chance to lead from the front and utilise your procurement management expertise.
- Agile working so you can split your time between home and office working.
As Procurement Manager - Facilities Management, you will work closely with the head of procurement to ensure that the business is operating efficiently and effectively to maintain competitive advantage within the sector.
You will lead from the front as the Procurement Manager and utilise your experience to assist with the development of the newer members of the procurement function.
This role is working for a leading FM Service provider who operate within the soft services area of the FM market. The role will be wide ranging and will cover all areas of procurement from category management, sourcing and tendering, supplier management and stakeholder management.
- Extensive experience of procurement management within the FM market – preferably Soft Services.
- The ability to join a fast-paced organisation and make an immediate impact in terms of supporting and leading the procurement function.
- The ability to work on an agile basis splitting your time between home and office.
- A self-starter with the know-how to organise and prioritise workload.
Ideally you will be available to start immediately or in the next few weeks.
Interviews will take place week commencing 17th May so if this role is of interest please don’t delay and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website.