W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9uag9ybibcywtlcibfrk0gbmv3l3buzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc00lnbuzyjdxq

Job

Plumbing and Heating Engineer

  • Location

    Woking

  • Sector:

    Building Services & Maintenance

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £28k - 32k per year + 25 days holiday, healthcare, life assurance,

  • Contact:

    Laura Billinghurst

  • Contact email:

    laurab@thornbaker.co.uk

  • Contact phone:

    08444 060086

  • Job ref:

    65872

  • Published:

    almost 2 years ago

  • Duration:

    Permanent

  • Expiry date:

    2019-04-08

  • Startdate:

    ASAP

As a result of expansion and increased workload, our Woking based client are looking to bring on a plumber with experience in domestic boiler installations and maintenance. If you’re looking to work for an exceptional company who can offer you excellent benefits and a real opportunity for training and progression, then keep reading!

The role

You’ll be a key player in a number of upcoming projects which largely focus around installing small plant including domestic boilers within private and council accommodation, which will take up about 75% of your time, and the other 25% you’ll be assisting with maintenance.  You’ll be part of a small but perfectly formed team, who really take pride in their work, and will be actively encouraged to skill yourself up in order to progress within the ranks. You’ll have a stable working patter on Monday – Friday, 7-4.30 and it’s rare that you’ll ever need to stay much later than this, but if you do you’ll benefit from the overtime rate at time and a half.

What’s required

  • You’ll already have your NVQ Level 2 Plumbing as a minimum, and be experienced in carrying out boiler installations and maintenance to a very high standard.
  • Ideally you’ll have Domestic gas tickets including CCN1 and Unvented Hot Water
  • A full UK driving license is required, for those times when you need to put a large unit in the van for bigger jobs.
  • You’ll be well presented and comfortable navigating your way round IT systems.
  • If you’ve got any experience of CHP (Combined Heating and Power) then this would help, but if not it’s something you can pick up along the way.
  • The ideal person will be located within a 30 minutes commute of Woking

What’s in it for you?

  • You’ll benefit from a salary of £28,000 – 32,000 as well as a
  • Healthy pension pot as well as private healthcare and life assurance
  • Company mobile phone, van, tools, uniform etc.
  • Job security – you’ll be working direct for the client, so there’s no risk of losing the contract and being out of a job at short notice
  • A nice and professional working environment within a highly skilled team who offer support and progression

What next?

Send your CV to me today and if you’ve got the right skills, the line manager can turn around interviews and offers within a matter of days, so you can start the next step on your career sooner rather than later!