£30k per year + overtime
7 months ago
If you're an experienced plumber looking for a static role then this is perfect for you.
The site is brilliant; it's expansive, with peaceful green open spaces, and a range of commercial buildings. It has a futuristic feel and is an industry leading academic and testing facility.
As a qualified plumber, working as part of a team, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance across the site. An on-site vehicle is available for transporting tools and equipment if needed.
Additionally you can be assured of stability; the company is a leader in the FM world and we have been working with them for many years.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for an established yet expansive national company in the FM industry
- On-going training and development opportunities
- A brilliant place to work
- A quick start if you like each other
- A static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
- A competitive rate of £30,000 and overtime availability
- Convenient work hours of 8am to 4.30pm
- No call out or shifts
What you’ll need
- Experience of commercial plumbing, providing maintenance within commercial or academic buildings - if you have HVAC experience that would be great - this is open to candidates who have either static or mobile experience
- You’ll need to have a plumbing qualification such as NVQ Level 2 or similar. Working at Heights, IPAF and PASMA highly desirable
- You MUST be able to obtain clearance and will undergo DBS check
- Have understanding of SLA agreements and able to work toward meeting them
- A positive attitude and ability to liaise directly with the client
If like me you are excited about this opportunity; we have the ability to arrange an interview quickly, so let's talk. Please respond with your CV to email@example.com