£22k - 24k per year
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working as a Maintenance Planner or Scheduler in the Facilities Management industry? Are you able to work well under pressure?
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive management team and environment, with excellent training and development opportunities
- A starting salary of minimum £22k (up to £24k depending on experience)
- 40 hours per week
- Free Parking (excellent if you currently commute into Nottingham city centre - avoid those expensive parking charges!)
If you feel undervalued in your current position, and are looking to join a company who values staff’s hard work, this could be the move for you. You will be responsible for arranging both pre-planned and reactive maintenance and repairs, generating and delivering quotations, and liaising with sub-contactors to ensure all work and relevant paperwork in completed. This is a fast paced role in a busy company so the ability to work under pressure with a cool, calm manner is essential.
· Manage your own portfolio of clients who you will work with on a daily basis
· Issuing and raising PO numbers
· Raising purchase order numbers and processing purchase order ledger invoices
· Managing engineers and their maintenance schedules, both reactive and PPM
· Logging and updating a CAFM system
· Compiling and managing asset registers
· Experience using a CAFM system
· Experience working as a service planner in FM
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of Vixen or Causeway would be advantageous but is not essential
· Extremely focused and self motivated
· Works well under pressure and able to respond immediately and calmly in a crisis
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Planner with experience in Facilities Management to join a highly successful and growing company.
This client are interviewing immediately for this role, and are looking for successful candidates to start in August 2021so don't delay - send us your CV or apply to this job advert ASAP to be included in the interview process. You can send your CV to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.