£36k - 38k per year + 25 days holiday, over time, callout
15 days ago
We’re working with a well respected business that have been going for over 30 years in the commercial heating industry. They are looking for a Pipefitter with experience of mechanical maintenance within domestic and commercial buildings. If you are looking to work as part of a small, high performing team within a well respected business, then this might just be the role for you.
On a day to day basis you will be required to attend reactive maintenance requests to a variety of clients including schools, residential blocks, offices and hotels. There will also be some PPMs and small installations to do and you will be required to quote small works to the companies existing client base. You also be responsible for fitting commercial pipework on refurbishments and installs in commercial and industrial buildings sites. You’ll be covering sites across sites within the M25 working.
What you’ll need:
- Ability to work with all kinds of pipe (PVC, copper, screwed steel)
- Demonstrable experience with pipefitting and heating systems in both domestic and commercial settings
- City and Guilds Plumbing and Heating or equivalent
- A full clean driving license
- You’ll be required to undergo a DBS check as some of the work is in schools
What’s on offer?
- A generous basic salary of £36,000 – 38,000 per annum
- 25 days per holiday + bank holidays
- Fully expensed transit sized van, PDA, phone etc.
- Christmas and loyalty bonuses are paid as well as overtime at rates of 1.5x/double your normal rate, and a standby payment of £150 per week on a 1 in 7 rota to boost you earnings even further!
- You’ll get paid weekly so no more long months…
Telephone interviews can be arranged at short notice, and once you’ve passed the first stage, you’ll be invited in to meet with the managers for a more formal interview. If you’ve got the right experience, then I would like to hear from you as soon as possible – either click apply or email your application to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk and I’ll give you a call to discuss the role further.