£20k - 22k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you an organised person, with a passion for customer service?
Do you also have experience as an administrator?
Do you live in Norwich?
Do you have a full UK driving license?
If you want to work for a successful family owned company, dedicated to moving your career forwards, then look no further!
I am currently seeking a parts administrator to join a busy team inNorwich. The company is a well established family run specialist building services and maintenance organisation, with aUKwide network, and growing year on year. They will reward you with excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
You will be responsible for ordering and receiving parts, office support, ensuring high levels of service are maintained.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
- Onsite Parking available
- Pension scheme
- Low staff turnover – progression encouraged
The key responsibilities for the Parts Administrator include;
- · Determining which parts and tools are required for work, negotiate with suppliers, and source, order and raise invoices for such parts.
- · Receive deliveries to the branch and store as necessary.
- · Make deliveries of parts by car or van to site as and when needed.
- · Stock check and replenishing
- · Answering branch telephone and handling customer enquiries
Candidates must have;
- Experience of administration.
- Excellent IT skills; particularly efficient in all Microsoft Office.
- Positive out-look, and willing to take on any challenge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Finally, if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. Click apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org