£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
11 days ago
Are you an experienced cleaner looking to work for an exciting company, where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team from as soon as Monday?
Do you have experience working as a cleaner on a large site such as a hotel or an office? Are you available immediately for a fantastic opportunity on a static site in Exeter. If so then apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your experience and an immediate start!
Thorn Baker EFM are looking for Cleaners to maintain high levels of hygiene for a large educational site in Exeter. Permanent job potential after a successful period for the right candidate.
I am recruiting for a number of part time cleaners due to expansion of a large educational site in Exeter to start ASAP with the view to go permanent after 13 weeks for the right person. Due to expansion this company is looking to hire cleaners on either a 20 hour or 30 hour working week. This site is located very close to Exeter centre so very easy to get to.
What’s in it for you
- An hourly rate of £9.50 per hour
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 1pm or 9am - 3:15pm
- A static site with parking and great transport links
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
- Continuity and stability of work
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday
The company is a well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in Facilities maintenance within the educational sector! We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism. They have excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised meaning your day is structured and organised.
- You’ll be working independently under the housekeeping supervisor, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- You must have previous cleaning experience ideally within the blue chip or hospitality industry
- You will need to be customer focussed and have a great work ethic and attitude.
For further information please email email@example.com
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here: https://www.thornbakerefm.co.uk/job-search
Key Skills: Cleaner, Cleaning, Cleaning Operative, Hygiene, Housekeeper, Caretaker, Domestic Assistant, Waste Operative,
We find our best candidates come to us as referrals from people like you, so if you know anyone who is currently seeking a career move, please feel free to pass on our details, alternatively you can refer a candidate to us by clicking this link and automatically be entered in to our monthly prize draw for a chance to win yourself £250. https://bit.ly/3rb7WAL