£8.91 - 8.91 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking for experienced cleaners to carry out cleaning work at a school in the Bedford area ,these positions can start as soon as this week and are ongoing for 2-3 months with the potential of a permanent role after this time
You must have a DBS for this role due to the nature of the site so candidates without will not be considered. We are looking for cleaners to start from as soon as possible with the view to go down a temp to perm route
The hours and locations are :
- Monday - Friday 3pm - 6pm Sharnbrook.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
- Wipe down desks and chairs, making sure stubborn smears are removed.
- Clean toilets, urinals and hand basins.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors.
- Clean and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear free and dried properly.
- Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.).
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
- Use chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- Move equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or office re-arranging.
These roles are temporary, and paid via ourselves as a recruitment agency. For the right person, there are possibilities of permanent jobs available after 12 weeks of temporary work.
Please apply asap if you are interested!