£14 - 18 per hour + van & tools
about 2 years ago
Temp to perm
Painter √ Live in London √ Have a driving license √ Available immediately √
If you ticked yes to all the above don't delay apply for this role today! firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £14ph+ (equivalent of 25k per year) , £17-£18ph Self employed rate (29k)
- A fully expensed company van and tools meaning you don t have to pay out for petrol saving you money!
- All hours over 40 paid at time and a half , any Saturday/Sunday work paid at double time!
- The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
- Lots of overtime available up to 25 hours potentially a week meaning great earning potential
- Expenses paid back with your pay weekly meaning you wont be out of pocket
They have contracts within the M25 but you will be responsible for a patch close by to where you live meaning travelling wont be the majority of your day and your jobs are pre - planned for you meaning there is structure to your day!
Day to do you will be required to tend to any general maintenance tasks which can include:
- Painting and Decorating
- Measuring surface areas to work out what materials are required to complete the job.
- Stripping off existing wallpaper or paint
- Preparing surfaces with primer or undercoat
- Applying layers of paint and / or hanging wallpaper
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday - Friday. If you start earlier you are authorised to finish earlier or stay until 5.30pm and be paid overtime!
- You’ll be working independently, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- This is a van mobile role so you MUST have a Full UK driving license
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be diverse
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You must have relevant NVQ or City & Guilds in painting & decorating
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to email@example.com if you do not have the experience ,certificates required you will not be successful
If this role isn't for you why not visit our website and register your details for your next maintenance role! We are specialists in the industry and have 'The know how you need!' www.thornbakerefm.co.uk/