£25k - 26k per year
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Painter & Decorator based in the Chesterfield area looking for a new permanent opportunity? If so, please read further about this new opportunity.
I am currently recruiting for a forward-thinking social housing organisation who manage over 5000 properties across Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. They are looking to add an experienced Painter & Decorator to the repairs and voids team on a permanent basis.
Working Hours are Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week.
What’s in it for you?
- £25,000 - £26,000 basic salary per annum
- Company vehicle plus fuel card
- A wide range of benefits
- Training and development
- An opportunity to join a people focussed housing association on a permanent basis.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent in painting and decorating.
- Must have painting and decorating experience.
- Experience of working in a client-facing setting.
- Full UK Driving licence
- An awareness of customer service and the capability to work well under pressure and to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
This is a permanent role with the opportunity to start work very quickly for the right person.
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional organisation and have the skills and experience required, then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held over the next week.