£31k - 33k per year
over 2 years ago
I have the pleasure of working with a fantastic, well establish and well regarding cleaning company based in Northampton. They have been trading for over 20 years and during this time have expanded massively.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager that will help the business grow and ensure its customers and operatives are extremely happy. They value hard work, regular personal contact and attention to its customer needs. The areas covered will be between Rugby and Northampton
Does this sound like you? Are you an experience Operations Manager or an aspiring Operations Manager with extensive cleaning knowledge and experience? Do you drive and have a clean licence? If the answers to all the questions are yes, then this is the role for you.
As an Operations Manager you will have:
- Overall responsibility for managing the profitability of contracts within the defined region to achieve or exceed budgets set.
- To manage a dedicated portfolio of business.
- Service Delivery
- To undertake customer visits to build relationships and ensure satisfaction with the cleaning service.
- To recruit, train and develop subordinates (i.e. Service Managers, Site Managers and cleaning operatives) to ensure a high calibre of capable staff.
- To regularly review and appraise the performance of staff, providing coaching or training solutions as required.
- To attend meetings and training sessions to meet personal development needs.
- To communicate Company issues.
You will need to be flexible in you approach to working hours to ensure you achieve the desired outcome.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of between £31,000 and £33,000
Please apply as soon as possible with a full current CV. You will be contacted as soon as possible if you have the relevant experience and knowledge to discuss your CV further to ascertain if you are suitable for this position.