£42k - 45k per year + Pro rata
22 days ago
Are you an Operations Manager with superb leadership skills within the social housing sector? Then this could be the role for you. If you are based in the Chesterfield area and are looking to join a forward-thinking organisation on a 6 Month fixed term contract basis (with an opportunity to extend) this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 Pro Rata
- 6-month fixed term contract with the opportunity to be extended beyond 6 months.
- Opportunity to lead a team of experienced maintenance and compliance managers and operatives.
- Monday – Friday role with a mixture of office and site-based working.
- The chance to join a people-centric organisation.
Who will you be working with?
You will be working with a highly respected and recognisable social housing organisation based in the North Derbyshire area. They are currently recruiting for this exciting fixed-term opportunity within their Property Services team due to ongoing works and major new projects.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Operations Manager you will have the following responsibility:
- Lead a team of Managers, Supervisors and Operatives within the Property Services division to deliver an efficient and effective services to the customers.
- Oversee the delivery of property services to over 5000 properties including maintenance, compliance, and regeneration.
- Manage the supply chain function and ensure the Property Services division are operating in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Ensuring supply chain procedures are adhered to across the Property Services function by all within the division.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Prepare and deliver update reports to key stakeholders.
- Significant experience of leadership within the Social Housing market – preferably within a Property Services or Maintenance function
- Experience of supply change management
- Experience of implementing policies and procedures across a division.
- Project management experience
- Full UK Driving licence.
This role is commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Dinnington, Worksop, Dronfield and Mansfield.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced and professional environment then please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via the website today.