£22k - 27k per year
over 1 year ago
4th March 2019
Finance Support Administrator – We offer 25 days holiday + BH, staff events & training and progression.
We are a growing Facilities Management company based inKentthat offers its employees a welcoming atmosphere, Monday – Friday hours, opportunity for overtime, pension scheme and a sociable environment.
The Company: We are a family run Facilities Management company set up 20 years ago and have consistently gone from strength to strength. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our technical approach makes us one of the best in the business.
- We believe in keeping happy staff and maintaining a positive work environment.
The Position: We’re looking for an Operations and Finance Support Administrator. The pay range we’re offering is £22,000 - £27,000 DOE.
- We offer ongoing development and progression opportunities.
- We also hold regular staff events throughout the year.
- Experience working in an accounts environment is essential.
- Sage Line 50 experience is highly beneficial.
- Great Microsoft office skills, particularly excel.
- Carrying out checks on engineering paperwork and certification.
- Running a variety of reports for internal management and clients.
- Producing and issuing quotes to clients.
- Inputting purchase orders, raising disputes, client invoices, credit control.
The Location: You will be based inCrayford,Kent. There is good public transport access, and plenty of places nearby to grab a bite to eat!
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits.
- Reasonable hours.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.