£20k - 23k per year
almost 2 years ago
EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR AN EXPANDING FACILITIES COMPANY IN KENT.
This is an incredibly fast paced and dynamic role in an energetic and hard working environment. This means you can have fun in the office, while still leaving feeling you have achieved your days work. Your duties will expand over time, meaning you will always have the opportunity to learn, and develop yourself.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Pension Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- 25 DaysHoliday+ BH
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Team events throughout the year
Role & Responsibilities:
- Material purchasing – obtaining quotes, raising purchase orders and following through to delivery
- Fleet management – scheduling drivers, MOTs and services, updating spreadsheet, collating driver check lists
- Suppliers – liaising via phone and email, checking paperwork
- Helpdesk Admin – checking all relevant paperwork, updating spreadsheets, paperwork queries
- General administrative tasks
- Must have office administration experience
- Computer literacy is essential, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Previous Jobwatch experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
If you're looking for a career that has a great team, ongoing training, rewards, and long-term prospects - apply now!