£26k - 27k per year
12 days ago
If you are a Neighbourhood Services Manager with experience of working within the Social Housing sector based in South Yorkshire then please read further about this brand new permanent communications role we are currently recruiting.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £27,000
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile.
- 25 days holiday plus stats – Rising to 30 days
- A suite of benefits including enhanced pension scheme up to 8% matched
- An opportunity to work for an expanding housing organisation who truly values their employees and customers.
Working for a leading housing organisation your primary duty will be to be visible in the estates, talking to customers and resolving issues in their area. Your role will be wide ranging and varied. You will be involved with tenancy issues, Lettings, ASB and property services issues. Whilst it may not be you who is able to resolve the issue you will be the point of contact for the customer and you will ensure they receive a great service and are given the appropriate contacts to resolve their issue.
You will be working across Sheffield and you will be a key figure within the communities you manage.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Experience of housing related issues such as tenancy, ASB and property services.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve a range of issues.
- Full UK Driving licence with access to a vehicle.
A housing management qualification would be highly advantageous for this role.
This is an immediate requirement and as such the company can accommodate a new team member at short notice. You will be required to go through a 2 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.