£21k - 23k per year + Mileage
about 1 month ago
If you have experience in a Communities Telecare Officer role and are looking to join a forward-thinking social housing organisation then please read further about this new permanent role on offer.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent basic salary of up to £23,000
- Car user allowance of £850 plus mileage paid at 35p per mile
- Excellent pension scheme matched by the employer
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Having previously supported this organisation with their recruitment needs I know that staff within the organisation share the same vision and care passionately about what they do, strive to deliver an excellent service, and enjoy going to work and making a difference to peoples’ lives.
You will be working with a business which is ambitious for growth and who know that their staff will be the driving force behind this.
Your main purpose within the role of the Communities Telecare Officer is to visit tenants in their homes and offer support with their telecare needs – whether that’s training on using the system, dealing with faults or carrying out an annual service.
Daily duties could include
- Carrying out visits and reviews
- Installation of Community Alarm and Telecare equipment for new and existing customers
- Completion of associated administrations tasks related to the role and the wider teams where required
- Referrals to care services and other agencies
- Experience of working within the social housing sector – ideally in a communities or neighbourhood support function.
- Administrative experience of processing and procedures within housing management.
- Genuine customer focus.
- Have excellent organisational skills and self-motivation.
- Happy to deal with issues of a technical nature.
- Full UK Driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Experience of telecare systems is highly desirable however full training will be given.
This role is commutable from Chesterfield, Dronfield, Eckington, Claycross and Worksop.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV or apply via the website today.