£50k - 55k per year + Commission
almost 2 years ago
Do you have soft service sales experience in the food, manufacturing or transport industry?
Are you able to develop new relationships on a national basis?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client are a well established market leader in the quality of service they provide to clients, due to expansion the opportunity has transpired for an experienced Business Development Manager that has successfully won cleaning or security contracts in either transport, manufacturing or food.
Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be responsible for the generation and prospecting of potential new clients on a national basis with the primary goal of securing new cleaning contracts.
You will be based from home with the ability to travel nationally, your role will include;
- Identifying, qualifying and winning new cleaning services, tenders and contracts.
- Setting up sales appointments in addition to those leads and appointments provided.
- Conducting site surveys of new or existing client’s premises and prepare costing and tenders.
- Assist HR and Operations in the collation of TUPE information from previous contract incumbents.
- Support all teams in the smooth transition of a new contract handover.
Does this sound like you?
Before applying please check you have the following;
- Proven experience of winning soft service contracts in either/all of the following sectors; transport, manufacturing or food.
- Full UK driving licence
And are happy with;
- A competitive salary of up to 55k plus commission
- Car or car allowance, phone, laptop.
- A home based role, working on a national basis.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email email@example.com with the subject as Business Development Manager – National I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.