£14.42 - 15.86 per hour + OVERTIME
9 months ago
Temp to perm
Are an experienced multi skilled engineer that is dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? If you have the skills and experience in a client facing role with a business-focused mind-set then we have the role for you. If you are based in Poole and looking for an immediate start temp to perm role then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with a recognised formal qualification in either plumbing, electrical, mechanical or HVAC who will undertake the planned maintenance, reactive fault finding, repairs and occasional installations based on a static site. This role is to work on a static site for a company that is global but still has the personable approach.
Whats in it for you?
- An immediate start with a temp to perm opportunity
- The hourly rate equivalent of upto 33k
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- The opportunity to work in an established team with plenty of knowledge and guidance available to you
- The opportunity to work for a global company where the opportunities for your career are endless.
- Working for a well established global company meaning that their process for ordering parts and materials is like a well oiled machine
You will work with the existing site team to undertake the Planned Maintenance tasks as allocated, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures complete electronic/paperwork records and provide quotations for outstanding actions. You will carry out the required tests and checks with accountability for recording the results on completion all works.
As part of the team, you will be required to provide emergency call-out support in line with a rota basis
In addition, you will achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations to ensure client's systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstances will allow.
You will be capable of system fault diagnosis and initiating actions in a variety of differing locations, from offices, factories and restaurants to make safe and prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within client premises.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Recognised formal qualifications in either HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing or Mechanical
- Experience in a similar Facilities Management role
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- 17th/18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation
- Mechanical Qualification
- Trained Plumbing Qualification
We’ll make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will already have experience gained in a similar role. You will work 40 hours per week but will need to be flexible to ensure service delivery at the highest level.
If this sounds like a job for you then click on the apply button or send me your CV to email@example.com and we’ll start the process and if you’re a good match we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps.