£16 - 20 per hour + overtime
11 days ago
Temp to perm
25 year old building services company seeks experienced building services engineers! Submit your application via the link or to email@example.com to be matched to your perfect role today!
I am currently recruiting for van mobile , foot mobile and static multi skilled engineers for prestigious contracts in central London and the surrounding areas on a temp to perm basis so if you are :
- Electrically qualified (17th edition)
- Multi skilled engineer with an electrical or mechanical engineer
- Experienced in working either on a single man site or a mobile role covering multiple contracts
- Immediately available
- Keen to secure a permanent position
I want to hear from you ! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of positions static and van mobile basis for various FM Clients in the London and surrounding area .
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an established growing building services company
- Competitive hourly rates up to £20ph for self employed methods of may
- Attractive working hours are generally Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm
- Lots of opportunities to pick up overtime to boost your earnings
- This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right engineer
- Travel card expenses paid back for foot mobile positions
- Van provided with fuel card for van mobile positions
Duties will include :
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
- To provide call out response for the client as required.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out, including completing required documents and paperwork.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management and FM help desk as necessary.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and H&S policies
- To assist the site team, when required, with additional duties which you are competent to complete such as preparing meeting rooms, delivering beverages to meeting rooms, general basic plumbing and all other duties required by Management to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Provide care and maintenance of Client site as defined by Operations Manager
- Ability to move furniture & equipment in conjunction with moving and handling regulations
- Ability to operate equipment and machinery as detailed in the job description
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all tasks undertaken
- Ad hoc duties as requested by site facilities operations management team
You will need:
- 17th Edition is essential if applying for an electrically biased role
- Proven experience providing technician or handy person-type services, preferable within a FM environment
- Experience of working in a client-facing setting would be highly desirable
- ‘Hands’ on’, practical and technically-minded you will be a capable problem-solver
- An awareness of customer service and the capability to work well under pressure and to achieve targets and meet challenging deadlines
This role starts ASAP with fantastic working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm, don't wait around apply via the link today or send your CV to email@example.com
If this role isn't for you why not visit our website and register your details for your next maintenance role! We are specialists in the industry and have 'The know how you need!' www.thornbakerefm.co.uk/