£25,113 per year
8 months ago
I am looking for a FIRAS accredited multi-skilled joiner for a static site fixed term contract role for an educational facility in Beeston. This is a fixed term contract opportunity for a minimum of 1 year with a company we have been working with for over 10 years and successfully placing candidates there some of which have been promoted! This is a large site so you will need to drive from building from time to time but they have company vans that you can use to make your life easier! This is a very interesting site with a mixture of different buildings some are over 50 years old and others built more recently so no two days will ever be the same!
They are looking for someone ASAP so apply via the link if you are interested
Working hours will be 8am - 430pm Monday - Friday on a static site in Beeston with a salary of £25,000
Roles and Responsibilities
Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Carry out reactive maintenance in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and provide front line response within the specified times.
- Assisting existing Multi Skilled Joinery Technician with joinery repairs or alterations.
- Carry out replacement of doors and door sets where existing installation is found to be inadequate or defective, including installation of door ironmongery and ‘making good’ following replacement work.
- Assist with refurbishment works and end of life replacements to building joinery across the site.
- Carry out remedial works to door sets as identified following routine fire door inspections, including the replacement of door ironmongery, intumescent seals and door closer units.
- Carry out installation of fire prevention equipment to fire doors, including drop seals, intumescent strips & intumescent pads where required due to deficiencies or defect.
- Carry out alterations to fire doors where new flooring has been installed to allow correct closing whilst maintaining correct tolerance gaps.
- Carry out emergency temporary repairs to doors to facilitate normal building operation.
- Organize replacement door sets with regards to measuring up, obtaining quotations from approved suppliers and arranging purchase order requests.
- Control stock levels of door ironmongery, door closer units and associated fire stopping materials within the central stores.
- Update and maintain accurate PPM, statutory compliance and breakdown records.
- Carry out routine maintenance task associated with student accommodation as the need arises which will include general maintenance activities
- Assist with carrying out statutory testing as required and assisting with fire system operational checks, fire exit operational checks and fire door inspections.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our favourite clients , the team are incredibly friendly and welcoming , so if you hold the relevant qualifications and experience please apply via the link today!