£25k - 28k per year
14 days ago
Are you a Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer, looking for an employer that will treat you well? Would you like to work for a down to earth employer, that will look after you and your career in the long term? If so this could be your next role, so please read further and apply with your CV
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 – dependant upon exp
- Stable, long term client contracts with good established relationships
- Door to door paid travel time
- Excellent call out and overtime rates
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Close support and regular meetings with line managers to offer help and assistance where needed
- A regional role, with no long-distance travel obligations
- You will be an experienced carpenter with proven experience working on commercial contracts
- You must hold City and Guilds Joinery / Carpentry
- You will have general building maintenance skills alongside such as plumbing, plastering and general maintenance.
- You will be based in the Midlands region and happy with a regional role.
You will be working on a range of sites which could include government buildings, education, retail, offices across the Midlands. You will be carrying out a wide range of carpentry works - planned and reactive maintenance.
We have several vacancies available across the UK, and our client is interviewing immediately – apply today for more information and to be considered!
What happens next:
Once we have received your CV, one of our consultants will be in touch to go through your work history, qualifications and aspirations. We’ll tell you about the role and the company in more detail, and if you are happy to proceed we will propose you for an initial telephone / online meeting with the relevant line manager.
These roles are all to start immediately, so there will be no waiting around or messing about – our client is committed to an excellent candidate journey into their company, so if you are interested please click apply and we will be in touch!