£32k - 35k per year + van +OT
about 1 month ago
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor across a varied portfolio of properties in the Woking area? I’m looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer based in Woking to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum, with company van and fuel card supplied
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in and around Woking
- Opportunity to earn with overtime readily available - Paid at X 1.5 plus standby and call out payments.
You will be covering commercial sites around Woking. You’ll be carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance, mainly on commercial sites including offices, retail, leisure and hospitality. In addition to this you will also undertake associated maintenance tasks across general building services to include plumbing, hvac, plant equipment and water treatment.
- You’ll need to be a fully qualified Engineer - Level 2/3 in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Demonstrable experience working in the building services sector for a period of time – ideally you will have around 2-3 years post-apprenticeship experience
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license – this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle
Any addition qualifications such as FGas or C&G Plumbing would be highly desirable for this role.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk, with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for an online interview