£33k - 34k per year + van +OT+bonus
4 months ago
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor across a varied portfolio of properties in Bristol and the South West? I’m looking for a Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer based in Bristol to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of circa £33,000 per annum, with company van and fuel card supplied
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in the South West
- Opportunity to earn with overtime readily available - Paid at X 1.5.
- Bonus available
You will be covering commercial sites around Bristol and the South West. You’ll be carrying out PPMs and reactive maintenance, mainly on commercial sites and office blocks. In addition to this you will also undertake associated maintenance tasks across general maintenance building services.
- You’ll need to have 2391 Test & Inspect qualification
- Demonstrable experience working in the trade for a period of time – ideally you will have around 1-2 years post-apprenticeship experience
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license – this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk, with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for an online interview