Bank - London
£42k per year
about 1 month ago
Mobilisation Engineer - Permanent Opportunity - Central London - £42,000
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance provider across a varied portfolio of commercial properties in Central London? I’m looking for a Mobilisation Engineer based in London to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £42,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday rising with service
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in Central London.
Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for assisting in the mobilisation of new and existing contracts. Working alongside the estimator, bid writer and operational team to ensure that specific activities & costs are to the contract concerned. You will also ensure that SLA's and KPI's are being hit as the contract is mobilised.
The following will also cover your key responsibilities:
- To conduct asset condition surveys as part of the mobilisation process
- Provide detailed cost plans whilst also ensuring cost-control of delegated mobilisation budgets
- Liaise with Human Resources, Operations, Quality and Health and Safety Teams to provide a seamless mobilisation process
- Undertake risk assessments as and when required within the business
- Prepare and present reports as and when required
- Assist in the support of the Pre-Qualification and Tender responses when required
- Capture, gather, verify, validate against client / tender list review, prepare and import assets
- Assist review the data issued by the client at tender and mobilisation stages and report on gap / exceptions to the Mobilisation Manager
- Assist facilitate the set planned maintenance plans for operational review and development Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by company
- Demonstrable experience working in the building services/FM industry for a period of time – ideally you will have around 3 years post-apprenticeship experience
- Have good working knowledge of general building services
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license
- Work to a high degree of accuracy with good organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office
- The ability to work as part of a team and take responsibility for own work
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet all the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk, with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for an interview