£10.00 - 10.50 per hour + van & tools
almost 3 years ago
Temp to perm
Are you experienced in building fabric maintenance specifically as a painter and decorator, and looking to work for an exciting company where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team?
I am recruiting for a mobile maintenance painter & decorator for a thriving business who have created this new position as a result recent successes and contract wins. This role is on a temporary to permanent basis after 13 weeks for the right candidate!
The company is well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who work with a variety of clients from UK leading retail outlets to high end hotels and restaurants and everything in between! This company are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism and excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised.
They have contracts within and outside the M25 but you will be responsible for a patch close by to where you live meaning travelling wont be the majority of your day and your jobs are pre - planned for you meaning there is structure to your day!
Day to do you will be required to tend to any general maintenance tasks which can include:
- Painting and Decorating
- Measuring surface areas to work out what materials are required to complete the job.
- Stripping off existing wallpaper or paint
- Preparing surfaces with primer or undercoat
- Applying layers of paint and / or hanging wallpaper
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday - Friday. If you start earlier you are authorised to finish earlier or stay until 5.30pm and be paid overtime!
- You’ll be working independently, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be diverse
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You must have relevant NVQ or City & Guilds in painting & decorating
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of £10ph+ (equivalent of 21k per year) , call to discuss self employed rate
- A fully expensed company van and tools meaning you don t have to pay out for petrol saving you money!
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
- Continuity and stability of work
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday meaning no more chasing invoices or payment
- Lots of overtime available up to 25 hours potentially a week meaning great earning potential
- Expenses paid back with your pay weekly meaning you wont be out of pocket
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the experience ,certificates required you will not be successful