£30k - 33k per year
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding national maintenance contractor across a varied portfolio of properties in the West Midlands? I’m looking for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician to work for a genuinely great company who are constantly winning new contracts, and who are committed to developing employees to grow in their own career in line with the expansion of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £33,000 per annum, with company van and fuel card supplied
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in Birmingham
You’ll be on-site at various clients across the Birmingham and surrounding region covering a mixture of high end buildings, commercial office blocks and retail sites. You’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar multi-skilled/ building services role, working for a variety of clients
- 17th/ 18th Edition and an Electrical apprenticeship (C&G/ NVQ)
- L8 Training/Certificate
- Excellent communication skills – this is a client facing role
- Flexible attitude to work carried out
- Full clean driving license
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk. Interviews will take place ASAP.