£10 per hour + Company vehicle, uniform and mobile
almost 2 years ago
Monday 25th November
Mobile Grounds Maintenance Operatives required for a temp to perm opportunity in areas such as Edgware , Brixton , Westminster and Enfield starting immediately . You MUST have a driving license , applicants without will not be considered due to the nature of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mobile grounds maintenance operative to become part of an estates team , you will be carrying out grounds maintenance duties for residential sites around areas local to you such as Edgware , Enfield , Westminster and Brixton
- Lawn Cutting
- Grounds maintenance
- Hedge Pruning
- Weed Control
- Shrub Maintenance
- Litter Picking; and
- Hard working
- Ideally live in areas such as Enfield , Edgware , Brixton and Westminster
- Positive attitude
- IT literate (use of tablet, smart phone apps).
- Drivers licence essential – van provided.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous experience in grounds environment.
- Knowledge of relevant machinery.
- A strong customer focused approach.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines.
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills.
Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
Required experience: 1 Years’ Grounds maintenance experience required
Licence or certification: Full UK Driving Licence
Days: Monday - Friday
Timing: 08:00 – 16:00 (37.5 hrs p/w)