£26k - 28k per year + Van and Fuel card
2 months ago
Mobile Maintenance role with background in Plumbing, Joinery, Electrical considered - excellent permanent role available in Nottingham.
Are you sick of moving from job to job? Or possibly, you're being run ragged working on jobs all over the country - How do you fancy a permanent role working with a respected and employee friendly maintenance company, covering sites across the Midlands?
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Van & Fuel Card supplied
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of commercial contracts
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding and highly respected FM service Provider
About your role:
You will be working as part of a mobile maintenance team, and you will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of Maintenance tasks in a commercial setting. You will be working across a range of contracts in the commercial sector in and around Nottingham. This role will see you carrying out painting & decorating, basic plumbing, minor joinery tasks, testing and a wide range of basic maintenance tasks.
- A good can-do attitude - we're looking for people who can walk into a building, spot problems and fabric maintenance issues and get them fixed with little fuss.
- A full and (reasonably) clean UK driving licence
- A background (and ideally a qualification) in DIY/Maintenance, with good all round fabric maintenance skills - if you're the person your family and friends come to for painting, tiling, floor laying or door fixing, this is probably the job for you
- A good level of personal presentation and communication - you'll be working in client premises that will require a good ability to talk and build relationships with the tenants and occupiers of the buildings you'll be working in
Sound like a job you're keen on? Send us your CV as soon as possible - our client needs someone to start ASAP and are interviewing immediately so don't delay!
What happens next?
When we receive your application one of our consultants will read it, check against the clients’ requirements and let you know if you've been shortlisted or not. If you have been shortlisted, we'll give you a call to talk through the job, then contact the client to set up an interview. Don’t delay please apply with your CV today.