£35k - 37k per year + van, fuel card
7 months ago
Permanent opportunity for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – paying up to £37,000 plus vehicle.
Are you an ambitious Electrical Maintenance Engineer who can work without direction and be a key player in a leading FM service provider? We are recruiting for a great company who have seen excellent levels of growth in the last few years and are looking to bring in a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to support their contracts in the region.
This role is available on a permanent basis – Immediate start available.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary of up to £37,000 per annum
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 31 days holiday a year
- Training and development within your trade - the company will pay for a variety of courses
- Hours are 8 – 5 Monday - Friday
- Plenty of overtime available plus a call out rota which currently sits at 1 in 4 weeks.
You’ll be working across Leisure and Commercial contracts. Your position will involve some pre-scheduled PPMS, but there will also be lots of opportunity to get involved on the more exciting reactive maintenance and some minor install work.
The contracts are primarily based between Dartford and Chelmsford however occasional travel into Central London and North to Peterborough
You’ll be involved in a callout rota which is 1 in 6.
- Level 3 or equivalent Electrical qualification
- 18th Edition
- Experience working in large commercial buildings
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Due to the nature of the sites, you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP as they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Facilities Management.